So Enduro! Or is it DH?
HINT: IT'S BOTH AND IT'S ON SALE!
Neon Green shipping date 12/2/2019
Black is in stock and shipping now!
The Spawn Cycles Rokkusuta represents the culmination of over 2 years of development and testing to deliver what we feel is the most advanced full suspension bike available for kids. The Rokkusuta uses a Horst Link suspension design for significantly improved ride properties over single pivot and "faux-bar" designs. We've taken our cues from modern adult trail bikes - the Rokkusuta is long, slack and a capable climber despite it's 140mm of plush front and rear travel. The frame uses custom forged dropout, yoke, clevis and rocker designs, a 142 x 12 axle and even boasts internal routing for dropper posts - every piece of the Rokkusuta frames been purpose built after countless hours of testing both through computer simulation and in the wild through North Vancouver, Squamish and Whistler. As far as components, the 24" Rokkusuta features the X-Fusion Velvet fork and O2 Pro RLX rear shock, Brood handlebars and Brood Throne Pivotal saddle, SRAM Guide Brakes, SRAM GX derailleur and shifter and the Brood Styx two piece crankset with direct mount narrow-wide chainwheel. New features include the Brood TR27 tubeless ready wheelset and the new Brood Maxtion DH 24x2.3" tires with a two layers of Kevlar protection from bead to bead. The bikes are built to shred straight out of the box!
What can you do with a Rokkusuta? Check it out here!
Some minor assembly will be necessary.Need help selecting the right size?
- Frame 6061 T6 Alloy, custom forged rocker, dropouts and yoke – 140mm travel
- Fork X-Fusion Velvet 32mm stanchions, 140mm travel, compression, rebound
- Cranks Brood Styx 2 piece through axle crank, 155mm, direct mount chainring
- Chainwheel Brood narrow wide direct mount chainring, 34T
- Bottom Bracket External bottom bracket, sealed
- Rear Derailleur SRAM GX 10 speed, short cage, Type 2.1
- Shifter SRAM GX trigger
- Cassette SRAM 10 speed, 11-36t
- Chain KMC x10 silver
- Front Brake SRAM Guide R, 180mm rotor
- Rear Brake SRAM Guide R, 180mm rotors
- Brake Levers SRAM Guide R
- Handlebars Brood A Bar Named Sue, 680 mm wide, 25 mm rise
- Grips Kraton rubber
- Stem Spawn Cycles forged alloy, 40 mm
- Front Hub 100 mm alloy, sealed, 15mm thru axle
- Rear Hub 142 mm alloy, sealed, 12mm thru axle
- Rims Brood TR27 tubeless ready, 32h
- Tires Brood Maxtion DH tubeless ready, 24″ x 2.3″
- Headset Sealed
- Seat Brood Throne Pivotal
- Seatpost Pivotal Alloy, 220 mm
- Seatpost Clamp Spawn Cycles quick release
- Pedals Wellgo alloy
- ST seat tube length 310 mm
- HA head tube angle 66 degrees
- SA effective seat tube angle 71 degrees
- TT theoretical top tube length 565 mm
- FL fork length 515 mm
- WB wheelbase 1,075 mm
- FC front centre 668 mm
- RC rear centre 415 mm