Revolutionizing the game!
S O L D O U T
Please subscribe to back in stock notification below!
We proudly introduce the Rokk! The first dual suspension bike that can switch from 24" to 26" wheels without compromise!
While a couple other brands have slapped 24" wheels on slightly reworked versions of their older frames or put in different dropouts to lengthen the rear end enough to accomodate 26" wheels, we started with a clean drawing board and rethought what a bike with adjustable geometry to accomodate different wheel sizes should be. We've done it holistically and literally from the ground up.
Our uniquely positioned flip chip at the rear pivot addresses the two biggest failings that have plauged the adjustable frame concept. First of all, the flip chip shortens or lengthens the rear end of the bike - you're not just putting smaller wheels on a big bike's back end. The other, and probably most impressive change to the geometry when you flip the chip, is that it puts the bottom bracket, your kid's cranks and your kid's pedals in the right position and even takes into account the clearance needed for differing crank lengths that are appropriate between the wheel sizes. So throwing 26" wheels on your kid's bike doesn't mean just jacking the entire bike and their position in the cockpit up by an inch. The riding position stays long, low and relaxed, regardless of your wheel size choice.
The 26" Rokk is ready to go out with solid spec out of the box. Rock Shox takes care of the suspension with a trunion mount Deluxe shock providing the Rokk with 140mm of finely tuned rear travel and a 140mm Reba fork with adjusable compression and rebound. A SRAM 11 speed NX drivetrain and an upright climbing position makes this bike a goat on the way up and SRAM Level brakes will handle all your kid can dish out on the way down.
Brood components make up the balance of the components with its 145mm Styx cranks, 32t direct mount narrow wide chainwheel, TR27 tubeless ready wheelset, Tenderiderz lock on grips, and Throne Pivotal saddle rounding out the highlights of the build. And all this rolling on Brood Maxtion DH tires.
We don't know of a 24" or 26" (let alone 24" AND 26") mountain bike that touches this machine!Need help selecting the right size?
- Frame 6061-T6 Alloy, Swappable 24"/26" Gemoetry, 140mm travel
- Fork Rock Shox Reba - 27.5", 140mm travel, Lockout, Rebound
- Cranks Brood Bike Co. Styx 145mm
- Chainwheel Brood Direct Mount Narrow Wide, 32T
- Bottom Bracket External Sealed Bearing
- Rear Derailleur SRAM NX 11 Speed
- Shifter SRAM NX 11 Speed
- Cassette SRAM 11 Speed - 11-42T
- Chain Taya 11 Speed
- Front Brake SRAM LEVEL, 160mm
- Rear Brake SRAM LEVEL, 160mm
- Brake Levers SRAM Level T
- Handlebars Brood Bike Co. Bar Named Sue, 660mm
- Grips Brood Bike Co. Tenderiderz Lock On
- Stem Spawn Cycles, Alloy 40mm
- Front Hub Brood Bike Co. 100mm x 15mm
- Rear Hub Brood Bike Co. 142mm x 12mm
- Rims Brood TR27 Tubeless Ready 24"
- Tires Brood Bike Co. Maxtion DH - 24" x 2.30"
- Headset Sealed Bearing - 44/56 ZS
- Seat Brood Bike Co. Pivotal
- Seatpost Pivotal, 270mm
- Seatpost Clamp Spawn Cycles QR
- Pedals Wellgo
- ST seat tube length 310 mm
- HA head tube angle 65.0 degrees
- SA effective seat tube angle 75.0 degrees
- TT theoretical top tube length 502 mm
- HT head tube length 110 mm
- FL fork length 520 mm
- WB wheelbase 1096 mm
- FC front centre 658mm
- RC rear centre 438 mm
- SH Stack 547 mm
- BB Drop - 6.0 mm
- RE Reach 355 mm