A shred-worthy, jack-of-all-trades dirt jumper with a bit of flash that doesn’t break the bank.
The Kotori 24” starts with A burly 6061 T6 alloy frame with a hydroformed downtube, ISCG-05 chainguard tabs and sliding, bolt on sliding rear dropouts and the newly released 26” Rock Shox Reba fork with 32mm stanchions.
We rounded out the package wtih Brood Bike Co.'s new A Bar Named Sue handlebars, a Tektro hydraulic disc brake out back, Brood Tenderiderz grips, the new Brood Throne pivotal saddle, sealed bearings everywhere and Brood’s new Styx 2-piece through-axle direct mount cranks and chainwheel.
What can you do with a Kotori? Check it out here!
What's involved in assembly? Walk through it with Fraser here!
- Frame Spawn Cycles 6061 T6 Alloy
- Fork ROCK SHOX REBA 100MM TRAVEL, REBOUND
- Cranks BROOD BIKE CO. STYX 145MM
- Chainwheel BROOD BIKE CO. DIRECT MOUNT 32T
- Bottom Bracket External, sealed cartridge bearing
- Freewheel 14t cog and spacers
- Chain TAYA, BLACK
- Rear Brake Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc, 160mm
- Brake Levers Tektro Auriga
- Handlebars Brood Bike Co. A Bar Named Sue 720 mm wide, 25 mm rise
- Grips Brood Bike Co. Tenderiderz 120mm
- Stem Spawn Cycles alloy, 40 mm
- Front Hub 100x15mm alloy, sealed, quick release
- Rear Hub 135 mm alloy, sealed, bolt on
- Rims Alloy, 32h
- Tires Kenda Small Block Eight 24″ x 2.10″
- Headset Semi-integrated, sealed
- Seat Brood Bike Co. Throne Pivotal
- Seatpost Pivotal Alloy, 180 mm
- Seatpost Clamp Spawn Cycles
- Pedals Wellgo alloy
- Name Shortcode Measurement
- seat tube length ST 275 mm
- head tube angle HA 68 degrees
- effective seat tube angle SA 70 degrees
- theoretical top tube length TT 515 mm
- head tube length HT 120 mm
- fork length FL 460 mm
- wheelbase WB 961 mm
- front centre FC 581 mm
- rear centre RC 380 mm