A shred-worthy, jack-of-all-trades dirt jumper with a bit of flash that doesn’t break the bank.
The Kotori 24” starts with A burly 6061 T6 alloy frame with a hydroformed downtube, ISCG-05 chainguard tabs and sliding, bolt on sliding rear dropouts and the newly released 26” Rock Shox Reba fork with 32mm stanchions.
We rounded out the package wtih Brood Bike Co.'s new A Bar Named Sue handlebars, a Tektro hydraulic disc brake out back, Brood Tenderiderz grips, the new Brood Throne pivotal saddle, sealed bearings everywhere and Brood’s new Styx 2 piece through-axle direct mount cranks and chainwheel.
A legit, but versatile dirt jumper for groms that comes in at a super skinny 22 lbs.
The Kotori 24” has been a proven champion in its short life! Carley Young piloted hers to a win in the dual slalom and 3rd place finish in the DH at Sea Otter 2016. She then took her Kotori straight to the BMX track and followed up her MTB success with a W4 cruiser plate at the UCI BMX World Championships in Colombia. Not to mention, this bike was also the one under every kid who made the podium in the 10-12 age category in the Pump Track Challenge at Crankworx Whistler several years in a row!
What can you do with a Kotori? Check it out here!
What's involved in assembly? Walk through it with Fraser here!Need help selecting the right size?
- Frame Spawn Cycles 6061 T6 Alloy
- Fork ROCK SHOX REBA 100MM TRAVEL, REBOUND
- Cranks BROOD BIKE CO. STYX 145MM
- Chainwheel BROOD BIKE CO. DIRECT MOUNT 32T
- Bottom Bracket External, sealed cartridge bearing
- Freewheel 14t cog and spacers
- Chain TAYA, BLACK
- Rear Brake Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc, 160mm
- Brake Levers Tektro Auriga
- Handlebars Brood Bike Co. A Bar Named Sue 720 mm wide, 25 mm rise
- Grips Brood Bike Co. Tenderiderz 120mm
- Stem Spawn Cycles alloy, 40 mm
- Front Hub 100x15mm alloy, sealed, quick release
- Rear Hub 135 mm alloy, sealed, bolt on
- Rims Alloy, 32h
- Tires Kenda Small Block Eight 24″ x 2.10″
- Headset Semi-integrated, sealed
- Seat Brood Bike Co. Throne Pivotal
- Seatpost Pivotal Alloy, 180 mm
- Seatpost Clamp Spawn Cycles
- Pedals Wellgo alloy
- ST seat tube length 275 mm
- HA head tube angle 68 degrees
- SA effective seat tube angle 70 degrees
- TT theoretical top tube length 515 mm
- HT head tube length 120 mm
- FL fork length 460 mm
- WB wheelbase 961 mm
- FC front centre 581 mm
- RC rear centre 380 mm