20" Dirt Jump/Pumptrack bike for kids 5-8 with 80mm air fork.
A lightweight but burly 6061 T6 alloy frame with a hydroformed downtube, ISCG-05 chainguard tabs and sliding, bolt-on rear dropouts with our unique taper lock design.
We round this bike out with the best component spec in the market with our exclusive offering of parts from Brood Bike Co. Brood Eldorado fork with carbon fiber lowers and 80mm of nearly stiction-free travel, 140mm 2-piece, thru-axle Brood Styx cranks, Brood's direct mount chainwheel, the Throne Pivotal seat, A Bar Named Sue handlebars and Tenderriderz grips. A Tektro Auriga rear brake.
A legit, but versatile dirt jumper for groms that comes in at 22 lbs. Some minor assembly will be necessary.
What can you do with a Kotori? Check it out here!
- Frame Spawn Cycles 6061 T6 Alloy
- Fork Brood Bike Co. Eldorado 20″ 80mm travel, lockout
- Cranks Brood Bike Co. Styx 2 piece thru-axle, 140 mm
- Chainwheel Brood Bike Co. Direct Mount, 32t
- Bottom Bracket External, sealed cartridge bearing
- Freewheel 14t cog and spacers
- Chain KMC K810 silver
- Rear Brake Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers Tektro Auriga WS
- Handlebars Brood Bike Co. A Bar Named Sue, 560 mm wide, 25 mm rise
- Grips Brood Bike Co. Tenderriderz
- Stem Spawn Cycles alloy, 40 mm
- Front Hub 100 mm alloy, sealed, 15mm through axle, quick release
- Rear Hub 135 mm alloy, sealed, bolt on
- Rims Alloy, 32h
- Tires Kenda Small Block Eight 20″ x 2.10″
- Headset Semi-integrated, sealed
- Seat Brood Bike Co. Throne Pivotal
- Seatpost Alloy, Pivotal
- Seatpost Clamp Spawn Cycles
- Pedals Wellgo alloy
- Name Shortcode Measurement
- seat tube length ST 240 mm
- head tube angle HA 68.5 degrees
- effective seat tube angle SA 70 degrees
- theoretical top tube length TT 465 mm
- head tube length HT 120 mm
- fork length FL 385 mm
- wheelbase WB 855 mm
- front centre FC 527 mm
- rear centre RC 335 mm