Our best selling dirt jumper - improved again!
S O L D O U T.
ETA SPRING/SUMMER '21
SELECT A COLOR TO SIGN UP FOR BACK IN STOCK NOTIFICATION
A shred-worthy dirt jumper with a bit of flash that doesn't completely break the bank. A burly 6061 T6 alloy frame with a hydroformed downtube, ISCG-05 chainguard tabs and sliding, bolt on rear dropouts with our unique taper lock design.
We round this bike out with the best component spec on the market with an exclusive offering of parts from Brood Bike Co., including the Brood Eldorado fork with carbon fiber lowers and 80mm of nearly stiction free travel, 140mm 2 piece, thru axle Styx cranks, Brood's direct mount chainwheel, the Throne Pivotal seat, A Bar Named Sue handlebars and Tenderriderz grips. A Tektro Aruiga brake out back handles the stopping duties.
A legit, but versatile dirt jumper for groms that comes in at a super skinny 22 lbs. Some minor assembly will be necessary.
What can you do with a Kotori? Check it out here!Need help selecting the right size?
- Frame Spawn Cycles 6061 T6 Alloy
- Fork Brood Bike Co. Eldorado 20″ 80mm travel, lockout
- Cranks Brood Bike Co. Styx 2 piece thru-axle, 140 mm
- Chainwheel Brood Bike Co. Direct Mount, 32t
- Bottom Bracket External, sealed cartridge bearing
- Freewheel 14t cog and spacers
- Chain KMC K810 silver
- Rear Brake Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers Tektro Auriga WS
- Handlebars Brood Bike Co. A Bar Named Sue, 560 mm wide, 25 mm rise
- Grips Brood Bike Co. Tenderriderz
- Stem Spawn Cycles alloy, 40 mm
- Front Hub 100 mm alloy, sealed, 15mm through axle, quick release
- Rear Hub 135 mm alloy, sealed, bolt on
- Rims Alloy, 32h
- Tires Kenda Small Block Eight 20″ x 2.10″
- Headset Semi-integrated, sealed
- Seat Brood Bike Co. Throne Pivotal
- Seatpost Alloy, Pivotal
- Seatpost Clamp Spawn Cycles
- Pedals Wellgo alloy
- ST seat tube length 240 mm
- HA head tube angle 68.5 degrees
- SA effective seat tube angle 70 degrees
- TT theoretical top tube length 465 mm
- HT head tube length 120 mm
- FL fork length 385 mm
- WB wheelbase 855 mm
- FC front centre 527 mm
- RC rear centre 335 mm